We hope to do a restoration of the cemetery as funds come available. This effort will require assembling lists based upon the parish death register and the existing markers or headstones. Many of the markers are broken and missing. The internment of parishioners from 1890 to 1937 was largely conducted at the cemeteries located at White Marsh (Sacred Heart Church) and Ascension Church in Bowie. Our cemetery was utilized from 1937 to 1968 (one internment in 1975).
The remaining headstones are showing their age. The majority of the lost stones were made from poor concrete and wood.